Ludlow Whiskey Decanter
Our Ludlow crystal decanter stores your favorite sipping whiskey for easy pouring and elegant display. As a modern addition to your bar cart or office den, this mixed-material vessel draws inspiration from mid-century design while celebrating contemporary craftsmanship. Each handblown glass decanter features a walnut stand and precision-fitted stopper to preserve your spirit of choice.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions: 11⅝" H x 4½" W x 4½" D
- Capacity: 40 ounces
- Materials: Glass & Walnut base
- Made in: USA
The Ludlow Collection redefines modern craftsmanship by uniting old-world techniques with fresh design. Inspired by our own 16th century practice of using wooden molds in the glassblowing process, this collection captures and recreates the symbiotic relationship between rich hardwoods and glass. We've partnered with Vermont-based Butcher Block and Board Company to deliver custom-made wooden bases, which are finished naturally and sustainably-sourced from local vendors. These hardwood bases are precision-fit to hold our signature glassware pieces and add a touch of craftsmanship to your barware, tabletops, or shelf displays.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.